PRESS RELEASE – THE INTERSECTION OF SPORTS/ESPORTS, OUR GLOBAL VISION
Our purpose is to holistically look at what is truly shaping the future of Sports and Esports. With the incredible technological advances in Blockchain, 5G, FinTech, IOT, and Immersive Mixed Reality; technology is shaping both the “On the Field” player experience, to the “Off the Field” Fan experience and a “New Field” the Virtual World. The F.I.S.T. World Series will provide insight, education, partnerships, and networking opportunities where global ideas and innovation connect.
THE INTERSECTION OF SPORTS/ESPORTS, OUR GLOBAL VISION
Combing the Sports world with the Virtual world of Esports. Esports will play an important part of our global conference series. Each F.I.S.T. event will have 50+ industry leading speakers and panelists in three tracks focused on the FAN, the ATHLETE and the GAMER.
We will also feature Esports tournaments, Team competitions, Gaming seminars from top Esports influencers, and showcase the hottest Game titles from publishers around the country. Our F.I.S.T. Awards celebration packs a punch, as we highlight our valued sponsors, and showcase the most innovative leagues, clubs and start-ups. Truly a fun and engaging conference experience for all attendees.
ADVISORY & INVESTMENT SERVICES
Our founders; have more than 50+ combined years of professional services and business management consulting experience with Fortune 500 clients. We have pooled our knowledge, assets, and global reach to provide a world class advisory services team supporting startups as well as helping leagues and clubs innovate. With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, and soon Shanghai, we have a global reach with established local connections to help our clients succeed.
2019 F.I.S.T. WORLD SERIES
- Toronto, 5 April – hosted at KPMG downtown Toronto office
- London, 28 June – venue TBA, but taking place during Cricket World Cup and the NY Yankees Vs. Boston Red Sox (World Series Champs) MLB game
- Shanghai, September (TBA) – dates and venue TBA in March, but taking place during FIBA World Championships, 32 countries competing for basketball gold
- Mumbai, 4 October – venue TBA, but taking place during the first NBA game ever held in India between Indiana Pacers vs Sacramento Kings
- San Francisco, 8 November – hosted at Soldiertown, USA; a world class training facility and Esports venue for Elite Prep, Collegiate and NBA Professional Athletes
Stay tuned for additional updates and many more exciting announcements…